Report it

How to report flooding to Devon County Council

There is a system called FORT (Flood Online Reporting Tool) for people to report flooding to their property.  The link is below:

Report flooding of a property – Flood Risk Management (

Devon County Council

County Hall, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2 4QD

General Enquiries 0845 155 1015 or 0345 155 1015

Social Care; Trading Standards; Libraries; schools and education; national bus pass; disability information service; registrars

DCC Highways     – for reporting all highways problems including potholes; faulty streetlights; overgrown vegetation on the highway; fallen or hazardous trees; defective road markings

Torridge District Council   01237 428700

Planning; parking; refuse and recycling; housing; council tax; noise and pollution – for reporting missed refuse or recycling collections; dog fouling; graffiti; environmental hazards; noise pollution; abandoned vehicles

Environment Agency

03708 506 506 – for reporting environmental incidents, flooding etc